SELECTIVE PROCESS FOR POST-DOCTORAL BANK - PNPD / CAPES
POST-GRADUATION PROGRAM IN CHEMISTRY - UFSM
1. The Graduate Program in Chemistry of the UFSM informs that, from December 20, 2016 to January 6, 2017, applications for one (1) scholarship via to the National Postdoctoral Program - PNPD / CAPES, will be accepted for a postdoctoral fellowship in Inorganic Chemistry.
2. The scholarship, in the amount of R $ 4,100.00 per month, will be awarded for a minimum term of 12 (twelve) months and a maximum of 46 (forty six) months, in cases of annual renewal, in accordance with CAPES Administrative Rule no. 086, July 3, 2013.
3. Applications can be made by e-mail, in digital format (only files with the .pdf extension and properly identified), to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following subject: Registration for the Selection of Post-Doctorate - PNPD / CAPES in the area of Inorganic Chemistry.
4. Applicant requirements:
A) Hold a doctorate degree in the Sciences, at the time of the implementation of the scholarship, obtained in courses evaluated by CAPES and recognized by the CNE / MEC. In the case of a diploma obtained in a foreign institution, the Graduate Program will analyze it;
B) to provide a current curriculum in the Plataforma Lattes of CNPq or, if foreign, curriculum with history of scientific work;
C) The candidate may apply in one of the following ways:
1. be a Brazilian or foreign resident in Brazil holding a temporary visa, without employment status;
2. be a foreigner, resident abroad, without employment status;
3. be a professor or researcher in the country with an employment status in higher education institutions or public research institutions.
§ 1º Foreign candidates residing abroad must prove a residential address at the time of submission of the application;
§ 2º Substitute teachers may be approved in modality "a" of item V, of Ordinance nº 086, of July 3, 2013 of CAPES, without prejudice to their teaching activities, after analysis and authorization of the Graduate Program;
§ 3 The candidates approved in modality "c" of section V, Administrative Rule no. 086 of July 3, 2013 of CAPES, must present evidence of removal from the institution of origin, for a period compatible with the period of validity of the scholarship;
Paragraph 4. Candidates approved in modality "c" of section V, Administrative Rule no. 086, of July 3, 2013, of CAPES, will not be able to carry out the postdoctoral internship at the same institution with which they have employment relationship.
5. Documents required:
A) Research Project (maximum of ten pages, with a minimum of 10 pt);
B) Curriculum Vitae in the Lattes format for Brazilian researchers or in the format indicated by CAPES Administrative Rule no. 086, July 3, 2013, for foreign researchers;
C) General Register for Brazilian researchers and the National Registry of Foreigners (or equivalent document issued by the Federal Police), for foreign researchers;
D) Register of Individuals for Brazilian researchers and foreign researchers or equivalent document issued by the Federal Police;
E) Doctorate degree or declaration of completion of the course, accompanied by the thesis defense, issued by an institution evaluated by CAPES, with courses recognized by the CNE / MEC. In the case of a diploma obtained in a foreign institution, in addition to the documents mentioned above, a copy of the thesis and the academic record is required;
F) Foreign applicant residing abroad must attach proof of residence;
G) Applicant teaching or researcher in the country with employment relationship must attach proof of approval of the removal by his institution, when implementing the scholarship.
IMPORTANT: The candidate must request confirmation of receipt of the message sending his documentation, with a view to enrollment in the Selection.
6. The decision process will be performed by a commission composed of Inorganic Chemistry professors belonging to the Graduate Program in Chemistry of UFSM, taking into consideration the Lattes Curriculum and the Research Project of the candidates.
8. The Commission will announce the results of the selection on 01/12/2017, on the website of the Graduate Program in Chemistry of UFSM www.ufsm.br/ppgq. Other information:
7. Applicants to the scholarship must access, on the CAPES website, Ordinance No. 086, dated July 3, 2013 (available at http://www.capes.gov.br/bolsas/bolsas-no-pais/pnpd -capes) to obtain information about:
I. Objectives of the National Postdoctoral Program - PNPD / CAPES.
II. Requirements and attributions of institutions and postgraduate programs;
III. Requirements and attributions of candidates and scholarship holders;
IV. Assignments of CAPES;
V. General and operational norms for granting scholarships, among others.
Omissions will be judged by the the Graduate Program Council.